Your bra doesn't fit you properly if...
- Your breasts spill out or balloon/pillow out the top, causing the dreaded four-breast effect.
- The back rides up, or the bra is higher at the back at the clasp then it is in the front under the breasts.
- Your breasts spill out of the bottom, and/or side of the bra. If wired, the wire should fully encompass the breast tissue.
wire in the middle doesn't rest right up against the body/sternum.
(Note: This may not be a sign if you have an inverted sternum).
- The bra just doesn't look right.
- Your friends tell you that your bra doesn't fit.
- You are uncomfortable.